To: NMSU Community
Announcement: There will be a University Safety Committee 3:30pm, Thursday March 30th, in Room 110 (Safety Training Facility), Academic Research Unit C, 1620 Standley Drive (map).
Proposed Agenda (Rev.):
- New Online Lab Safety Training Modules:
- New Chemical Hygiene Plan for NMSU;
- HazMat Shipping Program UPDATES;
- Online Chemical Inventory System – EHSA improvements;
- Respirator Safety Program – medical evaluation fees;
- OSHA 300 Log & First Quarter Injury review;
- Bicycle Safety program: bicycling events on Facebook;
- Safety concerns & issues
We are asking for lab users, researchers, and community members to email any safety-related issues to EHS@nmsu.edu for discussion at the meeting (see agenda).
The University Safety Committee meeting is open to NMSU community, researchers, and guests. We request that Safety & Chemical Hygiene Officers attend and members of the Pedestrian/Bicycle Safety Community are invited for their input (see agenda)
If there are additions or questions on this meeting or on safety concerns, please call NMSU EH&S at 646-3327.
David L. Shearer, Assistant Director,
NMSU Environmental Health & Safety,
Phone: 575-646-3327 EH&S web – http://safety.nmsu.edu