Driving safely on and around the NMSU Campus is essential. With the increased congestion on campus in vehicles, utility carts and pedestrian traffic; safety and caution are absolutely critical. Please use the following links to understand the requirements and policies for driving a NMSU vehicle on campus.
- NMSU Vehicle Use Procedure
- Defensive Driving Program and Driving Permit
- Defensive Driving Course (DDC) Schedule and Registration
- Best Practices for Campus Driving
- 15 Passenger Van Safety Information
Please contact EH&S for any additional information or assistance.