Workplace hazard assessment has been performed by Environmental Health Safety & Risk Management for the job category of “Plumber” and applies to positions with work duties and tasks that involve similar exposure to wastewater and raw sewage. The assessment has shown that a potential occupational exposure to workers exists. See Occupational Exposure Hazards Matrix for Plumbers.
- Occupational Exposure Hazards Matrix for Plumbers and others who perform these tasks
- Supervisor will provide recommended PPE for job task to each employee performing such work
- Standard Operating Procedures for Plumbers Hepatitis A/B & Tetanus Vaccines
- Preventing Occupational Exposure – Immunization Form 2019
- Training – Bloodborne Pathogen – Preventing Occupational Exposure for Plumbers