Submit Claim

In order to report an incident or claim at NMSU the appropriate information must be obtained. Use the links below for more information and complete the applicable form to report the incident or claim. For more guidance on selection of the correct form, please review this flowchart.

Notice of Claim: Personal Injury or Damage to Private Property (Tort)

Notice of Claim: NMSU Property Damage or Loss

Notice of Claim: NMSU Automobile Loss