Announcement: There will be a University Safety Committee meeting at 3:00pm, Wednesday September 25th, in Room 110 (Safety Training Facility), Academic Research Unit C, 1620 Standley Drive (map).
Proposed Agenda (Subject to minor changes):
1. Welcome- Ruth Johnston, System Strategic Financial Officer
2. What we need to know about Export Controls
3. UAS (Drone) in Research- Insurance Coverage Update
4. Research Safety Update
5. Risk Management
a. OSHA/Worker’s Comp Injury Update
b. Insurance Topics
6. EHS&RM Training Update
a. 2018 Metrics
b. Online Safety Classes
7. 2018 EHS&RM Inspection Metrics
8. Scooter Update
9. I-25 Construction update (if available)
10. Safety Items from Committee Members
The University Safety Committee meeting is open to NMSU community, researchers, and guests. Please feel free to email any safety-related items to firstname.lastname@example.org for discussion at the meeting.
If there are any questions on this meeting or on safety concerns, please call NMSU EHS&RM at 575-646-3327. Thank you.