Emergencies can happen when you least expect it. Environmental, Health and Safety is committed to the safety of those who come to our campus to study, work or visit. This site has been developed in order to provide our NMSU community with a quick reference guide for emergency information.
- For NMSU current information on CoronaVirus (COVID-19), please see the Aggie Health Wellness Center CoronaVirus page at https://wellness.nmsu.edu/coronavirus-2019-ncov/.
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- Health officials still on alert for novel coronavirus, NMSU prepared with plan (February 28, 2020 Hotline)
Assistance in Developing an Emergency Action Plan
Example Template, Inserts & Information
- Department EAP Template [Emergency Action Plan] – Example Plan
- Appendix 1 Bomb Threat Guide (Insert)
- Appendix 2 Bomb Threat Record (Insert 1) or (Insert 2))
- Appendix 3 Suspicious Persons Record (Insert)
- OSHA Violence in Workplace
- Additional Considerations
Assistance in Developing a Continuity of Operations (CoOP) Plan: