In order to prevent fuel and oil releases to the environment, and to mitigate the impact should an accident occur, NMSU has inventoried all applicable storage tanks, conducts training to ensure safety and compliance with the applicable regulations, and periodically inspects all fuel and oil storage areas. Should you have questions regarding NMSU’s SPCC program, please contact the NMSU Environmental Health & Safety Department.
- SPCC Report
- SPCC Training
- Departmental Tank Inventory
- Departmental Training Log
- Fuel Loading/Unloading Procedures
- Spill Response Procedures
- Departmental Monthly Inspection Logs