An office environment is considered to be one of the safest working environments, however, employees are still at risk of injuring themselves on the job or even causing property damage if certain precautions are not taken. Each individual must use common sense, know their physical limitations and pay attention to their surroundings in order to ensure a safe work environment. Please review the following links for further information and guidance on office safety & ergonomics.
- Office Electrical Safety
- Surge Protector Tips
- Ergonomics and Lifting Safety
- Office and Building Inspection Training
- Self – Building Inspection Checklist
- Computer Work Stations- Good Working Positions
- Stretching Exercises at the Workstation