Vehicle and Utility Cart Safety

As part of the NMSU Driving Program and The State of New Mexico Loss Prevention and Loss Control Program, all employees must be issued either an NMSU driver’s permit or a utility cart permit to be eligible to drive university owned vehicles. Please see the following links for specific information about each program including the Controlled Access Policy which provides guidance on where a university vehicle has restricted access.